Speak With Our Pharmaceutical ExecutivesConsider Value Genome your in-house commercialization team before you reach the stage of hiring internal expertise. We are well-versed in many areas of healthcare technologies, and we want nothing more than to utilize our expertise to guide you toward a bright, successful path. To learn more, please feel free to get in touch with us.
Who We Are
Value Genome, LLC. is a team of pharmaceutical and biotech executives who share a common passion for assisting life science innovators to actualize the clinical and economic value of their assets. We combine our scientific, clinical, economic, and commercialization expertise with our extensive payer relations and industry experience.
- We collaborate with you in developing market access strategies by looking at the clinical development program through product launch to reveal the CLINICAL and ECONOMIC VALUE of your asset as defined by key stakeholders.
- We achieve this by engaging external stakeholders at all levels of health care delivery:
- Government and Commercial Payers
- Physician and Their Professional Societies
- Healthcare and Insurance Networks
- Patients and Patient Advocacy Organizations
- Hospital and Treatment Centers
- Health Technology Assessment Organizations
Strategic Collaborators and Advisors
Stephen F Amato, Ph.D., MBA, RAC
Department Chair, Global Regulatory Affairs/Quality Assurance/ Advanced Manufacturering, Northeastern University
Joseph Eichenholz, MA
President, HealthCare Strategic Management, LLC