Speak With Our Pharmaceutical ExecutivesConsider Value Genome your in-house market access and pricing team. We are well-versed in many areas of Oncology and Rare Diseases, and we want nothing more than to utilize our expertise to guide you toward a bright, successful path. To learn more, please feel free to get in touch with us.
Who We Are
Value Genome, LLC. is a team of pharmaceutical and biotech executives with extensive real-world industry experience who share a common passion for assisting biopharmaceutical innovators in maximizing the pricing and reimbursement potential of their assets. We combine our medical, pricing, and reimbursement expertise with our extensive payer relations and direct product launch experience.
- We collaborate with you in developing market access strategies by looking at the clinical development program through product launch and across your product life-cycle to reveal the CLINICAL and ECONOMIC VALUE of your asset as defined by key stakeholders.
- We achieve this by engaging external stakeholders at all levels of health care delivery:
- Government/Commercial Payers and Their Advisors
- Physicians and Their Professional Societies
- Healthcare and Insurance Networks
- Patients and Patient Advocacy Organizations
- Hospital and Treatment Centers
- Health Technology Assessment Agencies
- Ministry Officials
- Health Economic Thought Leaders
Strategic Collaborators and Advisors
Stephen F Amato, Ph.D., MBA, RAC
Department Chair, Global Regulatory Affairs/Quality Assurance/ Advanced Manufacturering, Northeastern University
Joseph Eichenholz, MA
Chief US Value and Access Strategy Lead